Prof. Mark Taylor (Director NZPA) had an amazing interview with Fire TS Laboratory. Mark provided an insight about our pull science model and how NZPA can help with the development of a new product/technology IP in New Zealand. Professor Mark Taylor is a Fellow of IChemE and has spent 30 years in technology and line management in metals, and high value manufacturing, working at the interface between research and application.
- NZPA and MedTech Core sponsored entry selected as one of the 35 international finalists for the Purmundus Challenge 2021
- Next-generation Rechargeable Batteries- Marsden funded project led by NZPA Researcher Dr. Shanghai Wei
- NZPA supported design students runner-up in 2021 James Dyson Awards
- NZPA key research leader Prof. Johan Potgieter nominated for the 2021 KiwiNet Awards
- NZPA supported design students nominated for NZ Best Design Awards