The New Zealand Product Accelerator team won the Velocity Innovation Challenge 2021 for the UN Sustainable Development category, ‘To make the world a better place’. The venture, H2OQUAL, aims to develop a sensitive, low-cost, and point-of-care sensing water-quality monitoring system. Paired with Cloud computing, machine learning and a specially developed Internet of Things (IoT) framework, users can easily analyse and share data. Congratulations to Dr Harshpreet Singh, Dr. Khalid Arif and Brian McMath.
- Big Congratulations to NZPA key Research Leader Prof. Johan Potgieter!
- Outstanding Achievement by NZPA core team member Dr. Jingjing Liu- Marsden Fast Start Funding 2021
- NZPA and MedTech Core sponsored entry selected as one of the 35 international finalists for the Purmundus Challenge 2021
- Next-generation Rechargeable Batteries- Marsden funded project led by NZPA Researcher Dr. Shanghai Wei
- NZPA supported design students runner-up in 2021 James Dyson Awards