An excellent result for Jim Johnston and Eldon Tate who collectively won 3 awards at the KiwiNet Awards. Jim is a founding PI in the NZPA and much of Jim’s research led to the establishment of Inhibit Coatings which is lead by Eldon Tate whose PhD was also supported by NZPA.
- NZPA and MedTech Core sponsored entry selected as one of the 35 international finalists for the Purmundus Challenge 2021
- Next-generation Rechargeable Batteries- Marsden funded project led by NZPA Researcher Dr. Shanghai Wei
- NZPA supported design students runner-up in 2021 James Dyson Awards
- NZPA key research leader Prof. Johan Potgieter nominated for the 2021 KiwiNet Awards
- NZPA supported design students nominated for NZ Best Design Awards